Saturday, November 17, 2007

HW 35: Finally the end

Dear Blog Readers,
In the blog class I have learned new ways to present your opinions. Ive learned from reviewing others opinions that it is not always black or white. There are so many ways to view a situation and voice your opinion that will still be respectful to others. This is important to know as you grow up and have to deal with situations that relate to voicing opinions in an appropriate way. I have also learned a new form of communication. I did not really know that much about blogging or even what it really meant. Now I know exactly what it is, and now I can do it well. I hope that from my blogs, readers will understand how I think better. Like I said before there is not always a black or a white. There is always an in between. I feel best about my blog posts regarding Riverbend. Her book Baghdad Burning is an eye opener and so interesting. I really was shocked by the her story. I'm glad that I now know the whole story and not just what I'm being told through the media. I'm not sure if I would keep blogging. I don't really know what I would blog about. For these blogs I had actual topics. I don't think I'll delete my blog because Ive worked so hard on my posts. I will most likely keep them up, but not add to it. This was a hard course. I learned from it, but there was so much work!

No comments: