Monday, October 1, 2007

HW 14: Response to Ito

Response to Klein and Bursteins Japanese Blogger Champions Internet Democracy:

I chose to respond to Ito's interview. Since his interview was more on the humorous and less serious side of blogging, I found him to be the more interesting of the two. In addition I also admired his sense of respect, the respect he gave to others and the respect he recieved in return. "You can do what you want but you're in my living room, so be respectful because I have to take care of this place." Naturally Ito is explaining his blogging style. In addition to him letting you voice you're own opinion, he demands respect on his blog page. Futhermore, I also find Ito to be more of a creative blogger. His blogs range from all different topics. To put it bluntly, blogging can be boring, it seems to me that Ito keeps his readers intrigued. Along the same lines, he seems to be an unpredicatble person. Ito claims that his favorite blog happens to be a religious one. According to his interview it didnt seem to me that any of his blogs touched on the subject of religion. As a result I find this to be another interesting fact about him. As a result I find Ito's blogging interesting and something that I might like to read.

No comments: